Serial LCD I2C Module–PCF8574 Electrical Experiment

Serial LCD I2C Module–PCF8574 Electrical Experiment

Serial LCD I2C Module–PCF8574 Electrical Experiment  and LCD Display 


The Gadget includes an 8-bit semi bidirectional I/O port P0– P7, incorporating hooked yields with high-current driveability for straightforwardly driving LEDs. Each semi bidirectional I/O can be utilized as info or yield without the utilization of an information bearing control flag. At power on, the I/Os are high. In this mode, just a present source to VCC is dynamic.

This 8-bit input/yield I/O expander for the two-line bidirectional transport I2C is intended for 2.5-V to 6-V VCC task.

Applications 

. Telecom Shelters: Filter Units

. Servers

. Switches

. PCs

. Individual Electronics

. Modern Automation

. Items with GPIO-Limited Processors




Outline 

Tending to

We need to give Electrical Experiment genuine consideration on this area in the event that we need to speak with the chip without investing a huge deal of energy to comprehend why it doesn't work.

The things got chaotic when I had endeavored to utilize the chip with a PIC controller on the normal equipment. I had dove into the issue and I've found that string address wasn't finished on the grounds that it doesn't contain the last state bit R/W work, which for my situation was 0 rationale. So the total string ends up 1111110 = 0x7E, and the module has resuscitated.


Interfere with yield

Hinders are utilized when we need to utilize more than one gadget by means of I2C transport.

Test Example

I have a decent certain into PicKit2 Programmer, that is the reason frequently it will be seen in my photographs.

For More Detailshttp://electronicexperiments.blogspot.com/2018/12/pcf8574-i2c-module-lcd-display.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments